1. GTSD are an integral part of the Agreement, unless the Agreement provides otherwise. Seller issues GTSD to the Buyer during conclusion of the Agreement. Written indication on how to become familiar with the current version of GTSD (e.g. through providing web address http://petring.atthouse.pl/GTSD) is considered to be equivalent to issuing of GTSD to the Buyer.
2. All changes and additions to the Agreement, as well as withdrawal from the Agreement must be in written form to be valid.
3. Applicable law for the sale of Goods carried out on the basis of the Agreement and these GTSD, is the Polish law.
4. For resolving of all disputes that may arise between the Parties and which may be associated with relations, based on the concluded by the Parties sale agreements and other agreements, to which these GTSD would be applicable, exclusively competent will be common court of competent subject matter jurisdiction in regard to registered office of the Seller.
5. Notwithstanding the contents of these GTSD, the agreement between the parties may be subject to appropriate change in the case of introducing mandatory legislation, from which additional responsibilities of the parties will arise. In particular, the Seller may invoke all changes of regulations and circumstances, which may cause changes of operating costs or charges of public law nature, and in results the changes of conditions of the offer submitted by the Seller or already concluded between the parties, but not yet performed agreements.
6. Applicable law for the agreement concluded by the Parties will be the Polish law, with exclusion of the provisions of the Vienna Convention on international sale of goods.
7. These GTSD are applicable to all agreements of sale of goods and provision of services concluded from 01.01.2015.