1. The agreement is concluded at the moment of placing an order by the Buyer and written confirmation of order placement by the Seller.
2. Current price for the goods is given with the order confirmation. Price of the goods depends on a single receipt volume, current price of raw material and exchange rate.
3. Prices update takes place on 10th of each month and is dependent on the raw material prices.
4. There’s a possibility of paid implementation of transparent preform or bottle sample, which is not on stock or in sample room – cost of such service is 300 PLN, which will be credited as an advance of payment, if the order will be placed in accordance with the manufactured sample.
5. There’s a possibility of paid implementation of coloured preform or bottle sample, which is not on stock or in sample room – cost of such service is 600 PLN, which will be credited as an advance of payment, if the order will be placed in accordance with the manufactured sample.
6. The provided prices are EXW Przylep – all changes require written confirmation.
7. If the price rates will be determined in a currency other than Polish Zloty (PLN), then the price on the invoice will be equivalent in PLN of the given currency rate, according to sale exchange rate of the given currency, announced by the NBP on the day preceding the day of invoice issuing.
8. In the case, when in the contents of parties’ arrangements there’s no indication, whether the given rates are net or gross, it shall be always considered that they are net rates, to which the tax on goods and services will be added, in accordance with the currently applicable rates (in particular VAT).
9. If the period of time from the moment of order confirmation to the moment of production start is longer than ninety (90) days, the Seller reserves the right to change the prices accordingly to the changes of raw material prices.
10. The purchase price shall be paid in full within the determined time limit.