1. For the purposes of these terms of sale, the following definitions are determined: a) GTSD – these General Terms of Sale and Delivery; b) Seller – PetRing Sp. z. o. o. with registered office in Przylep, ul. Ogrodnicza 5, 66-015 Zielona Góra , Poland, NIP 973-084-97-93; c) Buyer – it is a natural person running its own business and also an entity, which is the other party of the sale agreement; d) Party/Parties – Buyer or Seller and also two of these entities together; e) Goods – items offered by the Seller within current commercial offer; f) Order – expression of intent to conclude the Agreement with the Seller; g) Agreement – agreement of sale of goods and provision of services concluded between the Seller and Buyer, in result of order for the Goods placed by the Buyer, which is a confirmation of Seller’s acceptance of the order, on terms indicated in this Agreement and in these GTSD.
2. These GTSD comprise an integral part of agreements of sale of goods and provision of services concluded between the Seller and Buyers.
3. Changing or excluding of individual provisions of GTSD can be made only with prior written consent of the Seller and shall otherwise be null and void.
4. In the case of discrepancy between the content of these GTSD and the content of agreement between the parties, the provisions of the agreement shall be applied.
5. In the case of existing of Buyer’s standard agreement, the provisions contained in it are applicable only if they are not in conflict with these GTSD.